First Review Period
(From admission date to 31st August of the following year)
- All newly admitted student members are required to successfully complete the core programme within the first review period to sustain their membership.
Primary School Students
- Registered primary school student members should complete the “Let us shine!” within the first review period
- ‘Let us shine!’ is an interactive workshop that helps gifted students understand giftedness, explore their strengths, develop social competence and seek the meaning of being gifted.
Secondary School Students
- Registered secondary school student members should complete the “Double Majors in Giftedness” within the first review period.
- Double Majors in Giftedness aims to let student members understand the emotional intelligence elements and the methods to improve the four psychological traits (self-awareness, self-management, social awareness, relationship management). As a result, student members can see how they continue to improve their traits as they progress through their whole person development journey.